Who we are
Collection of personal information
We collect information such as your full name, email address, phone number, residential address, wedding date, body measurements and any other personal information you voluntarily provide when communicating with us. We collect this information when you seek to access our products and/or services or otherwise deal with our business, including by:
- booking an appointment via the Website;
- purchasing an item/s from us;
- receiving our tailoring or alterations services;
- contacting us via the “Contact Us” form on the Website;
- interacting with us via our social media channels;
- attending an interview or applying (or expressing an interest to apply) for a job with us; and/or
- in any other situation where you are requesting our products and/or services be provided to you or where the collection of personal information is reasonably necessary for us to provide, or take steps to provide, our products and/or services and otherwise operate our enterprise in a business-like way.
Use of personal information
If you supply your personal information to us, we will store and use that information as necessary to promote or sell our products and services and otherwise to fulfil any legal obligations that we have, including:
- to provide you with products and/or services that you have requested from us;
- to communicate with you, including about products and services, special offers, and events which might interest you;
- to tailor how we provide and market our products and services to you, based on your purchase history, shopping preferences and personal information you have provided us;
- to send you appointment confirmations, reminders and requests to provide feedback;
- to answer your questions and provide you with information or advice;
- to interact with you via social media and digital marketing;
- to create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- to carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development;
- to carry out quality control and research (including via customer satisfaction surveys), analysis and tracking to improve the way Bluebell Bridal and providers provides products and services to you;
- to consider and respond to feedback from you; and
- to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- as necessary to sell our products and/or provide our services;
- to our employees and third party contractors we engage to provide the Services (e.g. delivery service providers);
- to fulfil any legal obligations that we have for disclosure; and
- for other secondary purposes you might reasonably expect us to use your personal information for in connection with the primary purposes listed above.
We may share information, which was originally personal information which we collected from you, in a depersonalised or aggregated form, which cannot be used to identify you personally.
Use or disclosure of personal information overseas
We do not disclose personal information to third parties situated overseas. However, your personal information may be stored on digital cloud storage or web hosting servers provided by third-party service providers.
As these third-party service providers operate globally, we cannot say with certainty where their servers are located or the countries out of which they operate at any given time. Further, these locations may be subject to change without notice to us.
By supplying your personal information to us, you consent to us storing your personal information on digital cloud storage or web hosting servers located anywhere in the world.
Direct marketing communications
We may send you marketing and promotional communications to notify you of products and/or services we think you might be interested in or to otherwise keep you updated on matters related to our business.
If you do not wish to receive direct marketing communications from us, you may opt-out at any time by clicking the link for opting-out in any of our promotional communications sent to you via e-mail, or by contacting us directly at: email@example.com.
Credit card and debit card details are not stored in our systems in accordance with the highest of PCI-DSS standards. We never share credit or debit card information with third parties, except with our financial institution for the purpose of processing financial transactions or as required by law.
When you visit the Website, we may collect information about your computer, page visits, the links you click and other actions you take on the Website using cookies, pixels, web beacons and other similar technology.
We collect this information to improve the operation of the Website, direct you to the most appropriate content and to remember your preferences for the next time you access the Website. Your device will need to accept cookies for you to have full access when online shopping. You are able to opt-out of cookie technology through changing the settings on your browser. However, this may affect your experience of the Website.
You may provide personal information to us via our social media sites or applications. If you connect your account(s) with our social media sites or applications, this may give us automatic access to certain personal information (including contact details) and other information including what content has been viewed or liked by you and information about the advertisements you have been shown or may have clicked on. Where this information is received by us, we may use this information to further personalise your experience with our business.
Data retention and security
Any personal information we receive from you in electronic format is securely stored with data security measures in place to protect that information from unauthorised disclosure. However, as data security measures can never be guaranteed, there are inherent risks with transmitting any personal information over the internet.
Where we receive your personal information on any physical documents, those documents are kept securely in our offices and a scanned copy is also stored.
If you suspect any misuse, loss or unauthorised access, modification or disclosure of your personal information provided to us, please contact us immediately.
We may retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our products and/or services, provide you with promotional communications (which you can elect to opt-out of) or for the purpose of keeping a history of your communications and interactions with us.
We may retain information in a depersonalised or aggregated form in a way that does not identify you personally.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or queries regarding the management of your personal information, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request a copy of any personal information that we hold. We reserve the right to charge for reasonable expenses that we may incur in preparing and sending you a copy of your personal information which you have requested. You may also request a correction(s) to any of your personal information that we hold.
For further information on Australian privacy laws, please refer to the Office of Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC): Home – Home (oaic.gov.au).